Training sessions on Sensors and Controls
We have trained technicians, electricians, engineers and maintenance staff for the last 22 years. These free-of-charge, three hour training sessions include basic theory, hands on training and a light lunch after training. Contact us now for more information.
Three standard courses
1. Basic sensor Application
- Photo electric, inductive, Capacitive, etc
- Connect, wire up and interface Sensing devices to control systems.
- Fault find effectively.
- Select efficient and cost effective sensors for applications.
2. Specialised Sensor Application
- Label, Colour Registration, Clear Bottle detection, small part object etc.
- We will show you Techniques, Tricks and Traps of setting up specialised sensor applications.
- Teach functions of these sensors are so useful and easy. But there are a few basics that need to be understood for each of these solutions.
3. Measurement and Control
- Laser, Ultra Sonic, Arrays, Linear and Rotary Position, Radar.
- These sessions are for the more advanced sensing applications.